Rajasthan Royals will play Delhi Daredevils for the Thirty Second match of IPL 2018 . Delhi Daredevils have had a tough time in this year’s Indian Premier League this season. Rajasthan Royals on the other hand are also srtugling with their team combination & would hoping their overseas to deliver more for them. DD Vs RR 32nd T20 IPL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post with all key stats.
Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Delhi
Match Details: DD Vs RR IPL 2018, match 32
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||29|
|Matches won bowling first||32|
|Average 1st Inns scores||162|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||147|
|Highest total recorded||231/4 (20 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DD vs MI|
|Highest score chased||214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DD vs GL|
|Lowest score defended||118/4 (11 Ov) by DD vs KXIP|
What to Expect: The pitch at Feroz Shah Kotla has largely been batting friendly in past few years. The Kotla has only hosted 2 games this season and it has been as inconsistent as the home team’s form. The first game saw Delhi fail to chase down a target of 144 while they hammered 219 in the second. The pitch has been on the slower side and is likely to get slower as Delhi plays more matches at home. Expect scores of around 170 and assistance for pacers.
Rajasthan Vs Delhi Head To Head at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium:
Six matches have been played between both the teams at feroz shah Kotla & Both the teams have won 3-3 matches.
Delhi will not have have the services of Chriss morris for rest of matches as South Africa pacer Junior Dala will replace injured Chris Morris for Delhi Daredevils for the remainder of the Indian Premier League (IPL) campaign.
For This Match They are expected to play same team but there are few chances of D Christon coming in for plunkett.
They are expected to play same team.
Jason Roy, Gautam Gambhir(c), Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Vijay Shankar, Shahbaz Nadeem, Harshal Patel, Trent Boult, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Amit Mishra, Prithvi Shaw, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett
Ajinkya Rahane(c), Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Heinrich Klaasen, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shreyas Gopal, Stuart Binny, D Arcy Short, Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Ish Sodhi, Prashant Chopra, Sudhesan Midhun, Ben Laughlin, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Jatin Saxena, Dushmantha Chameera
Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Glenn Maxwell, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Liam Plunkett/Daniel Christian, Amit Mishra, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan
Ajinkya Rahane(c), Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Jofra Archer, Mahipal Lomror, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni, Ish Sodhi.
- Ajinkya Rahane(c)
- Sanju Samson
- R Pant
- Colin Munro
- Shreyas Iyer (C)
Players To Watch For Dream11 Grand League DEL Vs RAJ – IPL 2018:
- P Shaw
- Ben Stokes
Four Key Players for DD Vs RR Dream11 Team Small leagues:
- Sanju Samson (187 points in dream11) – Samson has Rajasthan Royals’ top run-scorer in the tournament with 279 runs, which he has scored at a strike rate of nearly 150. He will be hoping he can propel his team to a playoff spot with yet another magical knock.
- Ajinkya Rahane (157 points in dream11) – Despite batting relatively slow, Rahane has been solid at the top for the team scoring 225 runs at an average of 37.5. He will continue to anchor the innings for the Royals but needs support if the Royals harbour any hopes of reaching the next stage.
- Shreyas Iyer (201 points in dream11) – The newly appointed captain was, unfortunately, run out in their chase against CSK. He will look to come back strong having batted at an average of 51 throughout the tournament, mustering up 257 runs at a strike rate of 157.
- Rishabh Pant (226.5 points in dream11) – The swashbuckling wicketkeeper-batsman is Delhi’s lone representative in the Top 10 run-getters in IPL 2018. With 306 runs at an average of 38 and an astonishing strike-rate of 171, Pant is the Daredevils’ most dependable batsman.
Dream11 Grand League Tips for DEL Vs RAJ IPL 2018:
- Krishnappa Gowtham have been vital for Rajasthan, picking up 5 wickets in 7 games at an economy of 7.55. Gowtham has been handy with the bat as well, helping them win the match against Mumbai by scoring 33 runs at a strike rate of 300. He can be a Golden pick for your grand League Team.
DD Vs RR IPL 2018 Match Predictions:
1. DELHI DAREDEVILS VS RAJASTHAN ROYALS HEAD TO HEAD IN IPL T20:
2. Who Will Win DD Vs RR IPL 2018 – Betting Prediction
Considering all factors our prediction goes with chennai super kings
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Team DD Vs RR IPL 2018:
Halaplay: Click Here
- Halaplay is a good platform to Play Fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi. Its One of The Best Dream11 Alternate App.
- Here, users can also play reverse fantasy leagues in which user with worst teams win the league.
- Halaplay gives upto 50% bonus for adding money.
What You Get:
- 100 Rs Free on Joining Via Clicking Above Link.
- 125 Rs Per Refer. Moreover you Also Join Their Affiliate Programme & Earn Life Time.