Failing to maintain their triumphant run after a defeat in the fourth ODI, India will aim to clinch their maiden bilateral series against South Africa. India Vs South Africa 5th Odi Dream11 Prediction is given in this post by our experts.
Venue: St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
Match Details: SA vs IND 5th ODI, 4:30 PM IST
|Average 1st Inns scores||232|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||198|
|Highest Individual Innings||135 by Saleem Elahi|
|Best Bowling||7/20 by Aj Bichel|
The above stats suggests that matches here has not been that high scoring. Moreover pitch here generally has been on slower side.
India Vs South Africa at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth:
India have played four ODIs on this ground against south africa and lost on all occasions. India Batsmen failed to take the team’s total past the 200-run mark in all four ODIs. Thus we can say that this venue has not been happy hunting ground for India.
Kedar Jadhav will give fitness test before match. He will replace shreyas iyer if declared fit.
De Kock & Faf Du Plessis are injured so they will not play. The only change possible is Tahir replacing Lungi Ngidi. As pitches here are spin friendly, Africa might prefer having a regular spinner in their team.
Hashim Amla, Jean-Paul Duminy, Aiden Markram(C), David Miller, Chris Morris, Lungisani Ngidi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Imran Tahir, Tabraiz Shamsi, Khaya Zondo, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Farhaan Behardien, AB De Villiers
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Manish Pandey, MS Dhoni(w), Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Ajinkya Rahane, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Shreyas Iyer, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur
Probable 11 [Ind Vs SA 5th Odi]
Virat Kohli (captain), Rohit Sharma (vice-captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Kedar Jadhav/S Iyer, MS Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep
Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram(c), JP Duminy, Ab Devilliers, H Klaasen, David Miller, A Phelukawyo,Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi/Tahir.
- Virat Kohli
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kagiso Rabada
- Ab Devilliers
- JP Duminy
Dream11 Grand League Tips India Vs South Africa 5th Odi
- Miller can be a good Choice for captain in grand league as he averages 191.00 at this venue.
- Dumini is other South african player who can you win you grand league, he is 2nd most successful player at this venue after miller.
- Kedar Yadav can be decent pick in your team for Grand League. Very few people will pick him so take him in small fee grand leagues.
- Chahal is another choice for captain in Grand League Team , if you think Indian Bowlers will dominate in the match
Dream11 Grand League Team for India Vs South Africa 5th Odi:
Dream11 Small League Team For India Vs South Africa 5th Odi:
India Vs South Africa 5th Odi Match Prediction:
Stats Favor South Africa But Form Favor India Chances of both teams are 50-50. We are going with India as Form is always preferable over stats.
Websites s allowing Indian To Play
We suggest to play small League On League Guru rather that playing on Dream11
- It Has Better support system than Dream11.
- Website is 100% Reputated & Genuine.
- You Will 500 rs free to play On Joining Via Clicking Here [Bonus will be given within 24 hours of Joining].
- Winning Chances are high as competition is low.