Kings XI Punjab will play Mumbai Indians for the 34th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. KXIP Vs MI 34th T20 of IPL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post with Grand League tips.
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Match Details: KXIP Vs MI IPL 2018, match 34
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won bowling first||5|
|Average 1st Inns scores||156|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||158|
|Highest total recorded||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||97/10 (18.3 Ov) by RR vs KTK|
|Highest score chased||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
What to Expect: We can again expect a batting friendly pitch With short boundaries and a quick outfield, batsmen can have a field day. There’s bounce for the pacers too while spinners will have to work hard to get something out of it.Only a few months back Rohit had registered the joint-fastest T20I hundred at this venue, while Rahul came close to a brisk hundred. In the previous season, MI had chased down 199 with nearly five overs to spare while KXIP completed comfortable chases in the other matches here. Be it batting first or second, big scores have been the trend in Indore and is likely to be the case during this IPL as well.
Punjab Vs Mumbai Head To Head at Holkar Cricket Stadium Indore:
Only One match have been played between both the teams at Holkar Cricket Stadium in which MI hold the edge winning that match.
Barinder Sran has been expensive in his last few outings and KXIP might consider bringing back Mohit Sharma for the left-arm pacer.
Also there are few chances of They could also look at strengthening the middle order by including David Miller in place of Finch, who has had a poor IPL so far.
Evin Lewis’s fitness status is still unknown, If he passes fitness test Kieron Pollard who is looking out of form can make way for him.
Kings XI Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, David Miller, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Rohit Sharma(c), Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Adam Milne, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Kings XI Punjab:
KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, David Miller, R Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb Ur Rahman.
Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis/Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rohit Sharma, JP Duminy, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Mayank Markande
- Krunal Pandya
Kings XI Punjab:
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Chris Gayle
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Players To Watch For Dream11 Grand League PNJ Vs MUM – IPL 2018:
- Karun Nair
Four Key Players for KXIP Vs MI Dream11 Team Small leagues:
Kings XI Punjab
- Lokesh Rahul (201 points in dream11) – He along with Gayle, has been responsible for giving Punjab the ideal starts in the powerplay. In 7 games, he has scored 268 runs with an average of 38 and a strike-rate of 171. He also has the fastest fifty (scored in 14 deliveries) recorded in the IPL to his name.
- Chris Gayle (180 points in dream11) – The ‘Universe Boss’ has scored 252 runs in 4 games, including a knock of 104 against Sunrisers Hyderabad, a team that has the best bowling line-up in the tournament. His strike-rate of 161.53 underlines his power-hitting calibre as, on his day, he can take the bowlers to the cleaners.
- Hardik Pandya (214 points in dream11) – After an ordinary start, Hardik Pandya is finally finding his feet this season. He has taken 11 wickets in 7 games and he returned with figures of 3/28 in Mumbai’s last game. He also scored a half-century in the last match he played and will look to build on this performance.
- Suryakumar Yadav (208.5 points in dream11) – He has 283 runs in 8 games, with two fifties and a strike-rate of 128.05. With the rest of the batting order struggling, Yadav’s exploits at the top have gained more importance.
Dream11 Grand League Tips for PNJ Vs MUM IPL 2018:
- Karun Nair came out to bat in the middle order in the begging of the season but has now been pushed up the order. This allows him to play more deliveries and go in for the big hits once he has settled down. In 7 games, he has scored 186 runs at an average of 31 and can prove to be the X-factor.
KXIP Vs MI IPL 2018 Match Predictions:
1.KINGS XI PUNJAB VS MUMBAI INDIANS HEAD TO HEAD IN IPL T20:
2. Who Will Win KXIP Vs MI IPL 2018 – Betting Prediction
Considering all factors our prediction goes with …..
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Team KXIP Vs MI IPL 2018:
Halaplay: Click Here
- Halaplay is a good platform to Play Fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi. Its One of The Best Dream11 Alternate App.
- Here, users can also play reverse fantasy leagues in which user with worst teams win the league.
- Halaplay gives upto 50% bonus for adding money.
What You Get:
- 100 Rs Free on Joining Via Clicking Above Link.
- 125 Rs Per Refer. Moreover you Also Join Their Affiliate Programme & Earn Life Time.