Kings XI Punjab will play against Rajasthan Royals for the 38th Match of Indian Premier League 2018. KXIP Vs RR 38th T20 of IPL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post with Grand League tips.
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Match Details: KXIP Vs RR IPL 2018, match 38th
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won bowling first||6|
|Average 1st Inns scores||159|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||161|
|Highest total recorded||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
|Lowest total recorded||97/10 (18.3 Ov) by RR vs KTK|
|Highest score chased||199/2 (15.3 Ov) by MI vs KXIP|
What to Expect: We can again expect a batting friendly pitch With short boundaries and a quick outfield, batsmen can have a field day. There’s bounce for the pacers too while spinners will have to work hard to get something out of it.Only a few months back Rohit had registered the joint-fastest T20I hundred at this venue, while Rahul came close to a brisk hundred. In the previous season, MI had chased down 199 with nearly five overs to spare while KXIP completed comfortable chases in the other matches here. Be it batting first or second, big scores have been the trend in Indore and is likely to be the case during this IPL as well.
Punjab Vs Mumbai Head To Head at Holkar Cricket Stadium Indore:
KXIP have a 3-2 win-loss record in Indore. RR lost the only game they played at this venue against Kochi Tuskers Kerala in 2011 by eight wickets.
Kings XI Punjab:
- Manoj Tiwary come in for Yuvraj Singh, who looking out of touch.
- One of Axar Patel or Barinder Sran will mostly play.
- No other changes are expected
- Royal unlikely to make any changes.
Kings XI Punjab:
Lokesh Rahul(w), Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh, Karun Nair, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin(c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Chris Gayle, David Miller, Ankit Rajpoot, Manoj Tiwary, Barinder Sran, Akshdeep Nath, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Manzoor Dar
Ajinkya Rahane(c), Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Heinrich Klaasen, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shreyas Gopal, Stuart Binny, D Arcy Short, Ankit Sharma, Anureet Singh, Ish Sodhi, Prashant Chopra, Sudhesan Midhun, Ben Laughlin, Mahipal Lomror, Aryaman Birla, Jatin Saxena, Dushmantha Chameera
Kings XI Punjab:
KL Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, Marcus Stoinis, R Ashwin (c), Axar Patel/Barinder Sran, Andrew Tye, Ankit Rajpoot, Mujeeb ur Rahman..
Ajinkya Rahane (c), D’Arcy Short, Sanju Samson, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, K Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Kings XI Punjab:
- KL Rahul (wk)
- Chris Gayle
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- D’Arcy Short
- Sanju Samson
- Jos Buttler (wk)
- Jofra Archer
Players To Watch For Dream11 Grand League KXIP Vs RR – IPL 2018:
- Ben Stokes
Four Key Players for KXIP Vs RR Dream11 Team Small leagues:
Kings XI Punjab
- Lokesh Rahul (225.5 points) – The wicketkeeper-batsman has been giving his side blazing starts in the Powerplay overs this season. In 8 games, he has scored 292 runs with a strike-rate of 165. He also scored the fastest fifty of the tournament in Punjab’s first match against Delhi.
- Chris Gayle (216 points) – Gayle announced his entry in the IPL with two fifties and a hundred in the first three games that he played. In just 5 games, he has scored 302 runs at a strike-rate of 154. His average of over 100 is the highest in the tournament.
- Sanju Samson (190.5 points) – The youngster scored an unbeaten 92 against Bangalore in the team’s third match and has continued his fine form since then. In 8 matches, he has amassed 282 runs at an average of over 40 and an impressive strike-rate of 145.
- Jos Buttler (168 points) – Opening the innings in the last match, Jos Buttler scored 67 in just 26 deliveries, with four boundaries and seven sixes. He had managed just 120 runs the last 7 innings before this match and Rahane would be hoping the Englishman continues where he left off against the Daredevils.
Dream11 Grand League Tips for KXIP Vs RR IPL 2018:
- Krishnappa Gowtham The youngster has picked up 5 wickets in 8 games, but he shot to fame for his performances with the bat. His knock of 33 runs in 11 deliveries against Mumbai helped him take his tournament strike-rate to 217.65. Gowtham is a valuable pick for your Dream11 as he can contribute with both bat and ball.
He was a part of almost 2/3rds of the teams for Rajasthan’s last match.
Form (most recent first):
Kings XI Punjab – W W W L L
Rajasthan Royals – L L W L L
KXIP Vs RR IPL 2018 Match Predictions:
1.KINGS XI PUNJAB VS RAJASTHAN ROYALS HEAD TO HEAD IN IPL T20:
2. Who Will Win KXIP Vs RR IPL 2018 – Betting Prediction
Considering all factors our prediction goes with Punjab
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Team KXIP Vs RR IPL 2018:
Halaplay: Click Here
- Halaplay is a good platform to Play Fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi. Its One of The Best Dream11 Alternate App.
- Here, users can also play reverse fantasy leagues in which user with worst teams win the league.
- Halaplay gives upto 50% bonus for adding money.
What You Get:
- 100 Rs Free on Joining Via Clicking Above Link.
- 125 Rs Per Refer. Moreover you Also Join Their Affiliate Programme & Earn Life Time.