The two teams will meet at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth on Tuesday, December 3rd. Considering that finishing among the top two teams has an added incentive, both the sides would strive hard in this upcoming match and a cracker of a contest is certainly on the cards. NMG VS TST Dream11 prediction given below
NMG VS TST Match News
- Ryan ten Doeschate has been added to the team too.
- The Spartans promoted Wiaan Mulder as a pinch hitter following a tricky start.
- Ben Dunk has replaced Matthew Breetzke being missing out at opening .
- Beuran Hendricks is fit and back in the bowling attack too
- He could be back into the middle order this time in MSL 2019.
TST VS NMG Head To Head Stats
This year’s previous fixture was curtailed by rain, after Chris Morris’ 2-8 from two overs had put the Giants in a commanding position – the Spartans were 33/4 after 7.1 overs but no further play was possible. Last season, each team won once apiece in this fixture.
|Matches Played||NMBG Won||TS Won||Tie||No Result|
NMG VS TST Dream11 Team
JJ Smuts’ batting form is good and he has chipped in with wickets too, which makes him stand out above the likes of AB de Villiers for this one. Consistency is key too, and Morne Morkel and Imran Tahir both provide that with the ball – either could be a good vice-captain at the very least if their form continues.
NMG VS TST Dream11 Team is give Below :-
We predict Back Tshwane Spartans to beat Nelson Mandela Bay In this NMG VS TST Dream11 23rd T20 MSL 2019