Sunrisers Hyderabad will play against Delhi Daredevils for the Thirty Sixth match of IPL 2018. SRH Vs DD 36th T20 of IPL 2018 Dream11 Prediction is given in this post with all key stats.
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
Match Details: SRH Vs DD IPL 2018, match 36th
Venue Stats – IPL
|Matches won batting first||21|
|Matches won bowling first||31|
|Average 1st Inns scores||155|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||146|
|Highest total recorded||223/3 (20 Ov) by CSK vs SRH|
|Lowest total recorded||80/10 (19.1 Ov) by DD vs SRH|
|Highest score chased||217/7 (19.5 Ov) by RR vs DC|
|Lowest score defended||129/8 (20 Ov) by MI vs RPS|
What to Expect: The track at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a difficult pitch for batsmen to bat on as only once in 4 matches has the target been over 150. The pitch favours pacers but also offers assistance to spinners.
Hyderabad Vs Delhi Head To Head at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Three match have been played between both the teams at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in which SRH win Two while DD win only one match.
- If Bhuvneshwar Kumar is declared fit for the game, he will come in place of Thampi or Sharma.
- No other changes are expected.
- After a stunning debut, Plunkett seems to have lost his way, conceding 89 runs in 6 overs at an economy close to 15 runs per over. He could lose his place to Christian, who is handy with the bat as well as the ball.
Alex Hales, Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Rashid Khan, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Vijay Shankar, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult, Gautam Gambhir, Jason Roy, Mohammed Shami, Rahul Tewatia, Harshal Patel, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Junior Dala
Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Hales, Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha(w), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul
Prithvi Shaw, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Glenn Maxwell, Vijay Shankar, Liam Plunkett/Daniel Christian, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Avesh Khan, Trent Boult
- Prithvi Shaw
- Shreyas Iyer(c)
- Rishabh Pant(w),
- Alex Hales
- Kane Williamson(c)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Rashid Khan
Players To Watch For Dream11 Grand League SRH Vs DD – IPL 2018:
- Alex Hales
Four Key Players for SRH Vs DD Dream11 Team Small leagues:
- Kane Williamson (244 points) – The Hyderabad skipper has been playing maturely the whole season and ensured the team has not felt Warner’s absence. He has scored 322 runs in 8 games so far at a strike-rate of 133. With 4 half-centuries in 8 matches, he has been a model of consistency despite abject performances by the rest of the Hyderabad batsmen.
- Shakib Al Hasan (179.5 points) – The all-rounder has shown his calibre in this edition of the IPL by picking up 8 wickets and scoring 123 runs. His economy of just 7.21 runs per over in the tournament underlines his importance to the team.
- Rishabh Pant (285.5 points) – In 9 matches, the wicketkeeper-batsman has scored 375 runs to find himself in the second spot in the list of IPL 2018’s highest run-scorers. Pant has scored three fifties and hit the ball at a rate of 180 to keep Delhi’s playoff hopes alive.
- Shreyas Iyer (236.5 points) – The youngster is relishing the added role of captaincy that has been bestowed upon him after Gambhir relinquished the position. In 3 matches as skipper, Iyer has amassed 156 runs at a strike-rate over 154. Prior to becoming the captain, he had managed just 151 runs in 6 matches, which shows how the added responsibility has got the best out of him.
Dream11 Grand League Tips for SRH Vs DD IPL 2018:
- Avesh Khan The Delhi youngster started the tournament well. In his first 2 matches, he took 2 wickets each while he was at his economical best in the third. Although he was hammered for 36 runs in 2 overs in the previous match, he is likely to get back among the points courtesy the bowling-friendly Hyderabad wicket.He was a part of 45% of the teams for the previous match.
SRH Vs DD IPL 2018 Match Predictions:
1. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Daredevils HEAD TO HEAD IN IPL T20:
2. Who Will Win SRH Vs DD IPL 2018 – Betting Prediction
Considering all factors our prediction goes with Delhi Daredevils
Fantasy Cricket Dream11 Team SRH Vs DD IPL 2018:
team will be update soon….
Halaplay: Click Here
- Halaplay is a good platform to Play Fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi. Its One of The Best Dream11 Alternate App.
- Here, users can also play reverse fantasy leagues in which user with worst teams win the league.
- Halaplay gives upto 50% bonus for adding money.
What You Get:
- 100 Rs Free on Joining Via Clicking Above Link.
- 125 Rs Per Refer. Moreover you Also Join Their Affiliate Programme & Earn Life Time.